Regardless of the size of your offices, we can design insurance that will protect your premises and staff. Whether you need small or large business insurance for an office, you will receive employers’ liability and public liability should anything unexpected happen while you are on your premises. We can only offer office insurance in the UK, but can do so for any type of business.

We are also able to cover items taken outside of the insured business premises, such as laptops used for external meetings. If you also work from home occasionally you will need to cover your business equipment if this is not covered by your buildings insurance.

For more information, please contact us.